Paid Summer Staff
Each summer SICSC hires several staff to serve in positions at camp. We review and rehire staff each year to provide the services we need for the summer season. We look for applicants who are:
- High School age or older (preference for College age up with some positions requiring it)
- Able to serve the majority of our camp season (First week of June - First week of August)
- Have experience in the position they are seeking
- A positive role model to the campers and will strive to fulfill our mission
These are the position we hire to fill with a brief job description. Click on the blue "Job Description" link to see a full job description.
- Cook -
Hired for each meal for the camp season. Training is required.
- Dining Hall Steward -
Position oversees the set up and cleaning of meals working with our cooks
-Medical Technician/Nurse -
Position oversees the physical well being of campers and provides first aid and medication needs. Training is required
- Lifeguard -
Position oversees the safety and maintenance of our pool. Training is required.
- Ground's Keeper/Maintenance -
Position works with the Camp Manager to maintain facilities and grounds.
How To Apply:
Applicants need to fill out our Application Form. An additional link to the form is provided below. It is also recommended that the applicant attach a resume with appropriate experience. Then send them to us one of the following ways:
1. Email: email@example.com with the subject "Staff Application"
2. Fax: 618-932-6553
3. Mail to the following address:
ATTN: Staff Committee
PO Box 69
West Frankfort, IL 62896