- 3 Ways To Register for Summer Camps-
2. On line pre-registration
3. Registration day at camp
Registering before an event
If the registrar receives the completed registration form with appropriate signatures before the registration day, the camper will receive a free $2.50 canteen card. We will also do our best to speed the process for those who have pre-registered.
Registering on the day of the event
Any camper can arrive on the day of the event and register, assuming there is space available. Forms will be available, but you can also download and bring the forms filled out.
Arrival and Departure Times
Event Registration Begins Event Ends
Day Camp Friday, 8:00 am Friday, 4:00 pm
First Chance Wednesday, 3:00 pm Friday, 1:00 pm
Middlers Sunday, 3:00 pm Wednesday, 1:00 pm
Intermediate Sunday, 3:00 pm Thursday, 1:00 pm
Junior High Sunday, 3:00 pm Friday, 1:00 pm
High School Sunday, 3:00 pm Friday, 1:00 pm
What to bring to camp
- Wash cloth/towel
- Bedding/sleeping bag
- Appropriate Clothing (camp rule #12)
- Medications (camp rule #10)
- Note book/pen/pencil
- Good attitude
- Please note camp rule #5 and do not bring or turn in any cell phones
Additional Purchases At Registration
1. Canteen cards increments of $2.50 or $5.00. Used to purchase snacks a couple of times a day, can also make donations to weekly mission.
2. Tee shirts/Hoodies Cost up to $20.00
3. Camp group picture $3.50
4. Missionary offering can be designated at registration
Parents --Please do not send your child to camp with someone else without first signing the needed forms. Each form will need a signature from a parent or guardian. Also, any financial support for your child needs to be approved before registration day. The camp requires payment be provided on registration day!
- Registration for Youth Retreats-
No pre-registration necessary, although letting youth leaders or contacting the camp is encouraged. The only form needed is our Medical Information form filled out and signed by parent/guardian. It can be found below or by clicking here.